Merry Christmas

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It was a close one here at Casa Jaye.

Because of the recent ice storm that sweep through southern ontario last Saturday, we were without heat and electricity since Sunday evening right up to this morning. *phew*

But here I am in the count down to get dinner on the table and I just realized I haven't posted a Christmas greeting on my blog yet!

*clears throat* :

Wishing you and yours all the best over this holiday season. Enjoy the food and company and may health, love and laughter be yours in the upcoming year, with just enough sorrow that you never take the rest for granted but find continued joy, peace, and gratitude in every moment you've been gifted with. :)

Merry Christmas!

Vanessa Jaye

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

azteclady said...

My dear lady,

May your life be always full of joy, your family healthy and prosperous, and your heart open to challenge, change and discovery.

And, since I'm late with my greetings *ahem* may 2014 bring the realization of your dreams.

vanessa jaye said...

Aww Aztec, honey, thank you for those wonderful sentiments, and know that with all my heart, I wish it all back on you, twofold. ))hugs((

Silent_Seduction said...

Dear Vanessa,

Have a happy new year 2014!

Wish you many finished books! =)

vanessa jaye said...

Hi Margarita! Hope you had a great Christmas, and here's to all the best for you and your love ones in the upcoming New Year! The writing is going slowing but making progress. Thanks for dropping by, Vanessa. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

2008 Vanessa Jaye | All Rights Reserved | Design by Katrina Glover | Back to top

You are visitor number:

web stats